Drain and Sewer
Water Heater Repair by The Sunny Plumber Phoenix
The Sunny Plumber is committed to providing the best water heater repair services in the Phoenix, AZ area. We are proud of the reputation that we have built by staying committed to our workmanship and to the quality of customer service that we offer. We want each and every one of customers to be completely satisfied with the job that we do.
We only hire highly trained plumbers who have experience working in the field. We can provide water heater repair services on all types and brands of water heaters. No matter what kind of problem you’re having with your water heater, our skilled plumbers can fix it. Give us a call today to learn more about the top quality and reliable water heater repairs we provide to customers throughout the Phoenix, AZ area.
FREE Drain Clearing
Join the Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
Water Heater Repairs in Phoenix
No matter what kind of water heater you have, eventually it will need to be repaired. Our skilled Phoenix plumbers have experience working with many different kinds of water heater repairs. From insufficient hot water to leaking water heaters, we can fix it all. Our plumbers will show up to your house on time, they will be professionally dressed and they will treat your home with respect.
Here are a few of the most common water heater repairs in Phoenix.
- Not enough hot water
- While this typically is because your water heater simply isn’t big enough for your home’s hot water demand, it can sometimes be the result of a faulty thermostat.
- Brown hot water
- If just your hot water is a brownish color, it most likely means that your water heater has started to rust on the inside. This is a serious problem that likely can’t be fixed. You will probably have to replace your water heater entirely.
- No hot water
- If you turn on your hot water faucet and only cold water comes out, this is not a good sign. While this most likely is also a problem with your thermostat, it could be that there is a large amount of sediment or minerals built up on the bottom of your water tank. These deposits keep the heat from your burner from reaching the water.
- Water leaks
- If you start to notice that water leaks underneath or around your water heater, it could mean that there are small pinholes in your heater. This can result from rust inside the heater. The leaks might also be originating from one of the gaskets or connecting assemblies to your water heater.
Whenever you need water heater repairs, make sure that you call The Sunny Plumber Phoenix. Our trained plumbers provide fast and reliable water heater repairs in Phoenix, AZ.
Water Heater Repairs in Phoenix
Here at The Sunny Plumber Phoenix we know that your water heater is one of the most important parts of your home. When something goes wrong you want to know that the plumber you call has the experience and skill to handle whatever problem you have.
Whether your water heater has stopped producing hot water or if it is leaking water, our skilled Phoenix plumbers at The Sunny Plumber Phoenix can work on at type or brand of water heater. We make it our goal to make sure that every one of our customers is completely happy with the job that we do. Give us a call to talk with one of our friendly plumbers.
Providing Plumbing Services in the Greater Phoenix Area.