Drain and Sewer
Water Heater Maintenance by The Sunny Plumber Phoenix
Here at The Sunny Plumber, we provide comprehensive water heater maintenance in Phoenix. We take pride in every single job that we do and we make sure that our customers’ are completely satisfied with the work that we’ve done. Our main focus has been and always will be on the quality of our workmanship and on the quality of our customer service. When you’re ready for regular, professional and thorough water heater maintenance at your Phoenix, AZ home, just give us a call. One of our friendly and professional plumbers will be happy to talk with you about how we can help.
FREE Drain Clearing
Join the Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
Water Heater Maintenance in Phoenix
The benefits of regular water heater maintenance cannot be understated. Most people are fairly diligent about getting regular oil changes and maintenance for their vehicles. But few people apply that same principle to their hot water heater. The Sunny Plumber Phoenix provides fast, honest and thorough hot water heater maintenance in Phoenix. Here are some of the benefits to regular maintenance.
- Reduced repair costs
- Increased efficiency
- Extended life
Phoenix Water Heater Maintenance
Many of our customers are curious about what actually happens during a regularly schedule water heater maintenance visit. The professional Phoenix plumbers at The Sunny Plumber Phoenix have years of experience working with all different types and brands of hot water heaters. We know how each one of them works and where we need to focus our attention during our maintenance visits. Here are some of the tasks that our plumbers will perform while they’re at your home.
- Clean the burner
- If you have a gas–fired water heater, the burner can start to get dirty over time. Our plumber will make sure that your water heater’s burner is nice and clean so that it can burn efficiently.
- Check thermostats
- The thermostats are often a source of problems for water heaters. Our technician will check each of them to make sure that they’re operating properly.
- Check anode rod
- The anode rod, also referred to as the sacrificial rod, is a metal wire whose sole purpose is to attract small electrical currents in the water that cause rust. This metal wire sacrifices itself for the rest of water tank. That way, the wire rusts but the rest of your water tank doesn’t. If the anode rod is wearing out, it’s a good idea to change it. If the anode rod is completely consumed then the inside of your water heater tank can start to rust which almost always means that you’ll have to replace it.
- This is a safety valve that releases when there is too much pressure in your tank. Our plumber will test it to make sure that it is working.
- Wash out sediment
- Over time, sediment and minerals can start to build up in your water tank. Our plumber will drain your tank and clear out those contaminants.
- Insulate pipes
- This is a good way to potentially keep more of the heat in your water instead of letting it escape to the air around the pipes.
- Insulate heater
- Again, insulation is a great way to increase the efficiency of your water heater.
Water Heater Maintenance in Phoenix
When you’re ready to get serious about taking care of your most important appliances, contact The Sunny Plumber Phoenix for all your water heater and plumbing maintenance in Phoenix.
Providing Plumbing Services in the Greater Phoenix Area.