Drain and Sewer
Water Heater Installation by The Sunny Plumber Phoenix
When you need professional water heater installation in Phoenix, make sure you call The Sunny Plumber. We only hire highly trained and field-ready Phoenix plumbers to work at your home. Our plumbers are always professionally dressed, they show up on time and they’re respectful of your property. We know how important the hot water heater is to your home and to your comfort.
At The Sunny Plumber Phoenix, we take pride in the reputation that we’ve built over the years of providing top quality plumbing and water heater services in Phoenix, AZ. We’re committed to the quality of our workmanship, to our customer’s satisfaction and to the high level of customer service that we provide. We want every single job we do to be a reflection of those commitments. When you’re ready to have a new hot water heater installed in your home, make sure you give The Sunny Plumber Phoenix a call today.
FREE Drain Clearing
Join the Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
When Do I Need to Water Heater Installation Services?
Some homeowners try to avoid installing a new water heater because they don’t want to deal with the expense or the hassle. This is normally not a good idea. Call The Sunny Plumber Phoenix to day to talk with one of our friendly and knowledgeable plumbers. We would love to talk with you about what your water heater problem is and how we can help you pick out a new one that matches your home’s needs and your budget. We like to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Here are some of the indicators that might mean you should have a new water heater installed.
- Rust colored hot water
- This normally means that your water heater has started to rust on the inside. There’s almost never a cure for this except to rip out your water heater and install a new one.
- Holes in your water heater
- This is also normally a sign that you need to get a new water heater. While there are patches available, holes are normally a sign of a much deeper issue.
- Not enough heat
- While insufficient hot water from your water heater can sometimes have to do with one of the thermostats, it might also mean that either the burner is broken or that there are significant mineral deposits on the bottom of your water heater. Sometimes these can be cleaned, but it other cases it might mean that you’ll need a new water heater installed.
What to Think About Before Water Heater Installation
If the time has come for you to replace the current water heater in your home, there are a few things that you should think about before you just go out and buy a new water heater. At The Sunny Plumber Phoenix, we love working with our customers and building a relationship with them. If you need help picking out a new water heater, give us a call today. One of our friendly and knowledgeable Phoenix plumbers can talk with you about your home’s hot water need and which system might be right for you.
Water Heater Installation in Phoenix
When you call The Sunny Plumber Phoenix for water heater installation services in Phoenix, you can rest assured that you’re working with highly trained, professional plumbers. We take pride in every job that we do and we want you to be completely satisfied. We’ll help you pick out a new water heater that matches your home’s hot water needs. We’ll remove your old water heater and dispose of it properly for you. Give us a call today or when you need water heater installation in Phoenix.
Providing Plumbing Services in the Greater Phoenix Area.