Drain and Sewer
Water Leak Detection by The Sunny Plumber Phoenix
The Sunny Plumber Phoenix offers comprehensive and high quality leak detection in Phoenix, AZ. It is important to get regular leak detection services to protect your home and property from water damage. We are proud of the quality of work that we provide to our customers. We only hire highly trained plumbers and are committed to each customer’s complete satisfaction. If you suspect that you may have a leaking pipe in your home, don’t hesitate to call The Sunny Plumber Phoenix of Phoenix.
Join The Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
Phoenix AZ Leak Detection
Leak detection in Phoenix is just a phone call away with The Sunny Plumber Phoenix. Leaks don’t always show up as a gushing stream of water. Sometimes they are a slow leak that gradually seeps into your ceiling, roof or into your foundation. That’s why the professional Phoenix plumbers at The Sunny Plumber Phoenix use the latest in video camera leak detection technology.
We can actually look into your pipes and discover exactly where the leak is coming from using small cameras. This takes the guess work out of the process. Our Phoenix plumbers have many years of experience using this type of equipment. Give us a call today if you suspect that you need leak detection services.
What Causes A Pipe To Leak?
Leaking pipes can be very damaging. Here are a few of the common causes of leaking pipes.
- Dented pipes
- Even just a small imperfection in the pipes construction can weaken it enough so the water flowing through it can wear a hole in it.
- Over time, everything breaks down. Given enough time, the pipes in your home will eventually become brittle and crack.
- Corrosion and rust
- If you have metal pipes, even if they are copper, they can eventually rust or start to corrode. Corrosion occurs more often with copper pipes while rust is more typical for older galvanized steel pipes.
- Mineral deposits
- If you have hard water at your home, it can start to deposit minerals inside of your pipes. Eventually these can form a clog or cause you pipes to burst.
Leaking Pipe in Phoenix AZ
The signs of a leaking pipe aren’t always obvious. However, there are some signals that, if you notice them, might indicate that you have a leaking pipe somewhere in your home. Here are just a few of them.
- Puddles of water in strange places
- Increased water bill
- Discoloration in the ceiling or on the floor
- The constant sound of running water
Many times, when you discover a leak in your home the source of it is somewhere else. So even if you do discover a small puddle of water in your basement, the leak might not be immediately visible.
The Sunny Plumber Phoenix Provides Plumbing Services in the Greater Phoenix Area.