Drain and Sewer
Toilet Repair & Installation in Phoenix
The Sunny Plumber provides comprehensive toilet repairs in Phoenix, AZ. Our plumbers are highly trained and have years of experience working with all different types of plumbing issues. From installing new toilets and sinks to complete repiping jobs, we can do it all. We all use our plumbing systems every single day.
That’s why we take such great care in each and every job that we do. At The Sunny Plumber Phoenix, we stay focused on each of our customers’ complete satisfaction and on the workmanship that we provide. We want every installation, repair or maintenance task to be performed at our high standards and those of our customers. If you’re interested in working with an honest, professional plumbing contractor, contact The Sunny Plumber Phoenix today.
FREE Drain Clearing
Join the Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
Fast Toilet Repair Services
The toilets in your home most likely get a lot of use. While they tend to be very reliable plumbing fixtures, there are a number of problems that can go wrong with them. At The Sunny Plumber Phoenix, we’ve responded to countless calls for plumbing repair service in Phoenix. Here are a few of the most common toilet repairs that we see.
- Clogged toilet
- This is by far the most common toilet problem that we see. It’s also one of the most annoying. While most clogs can be fixed with a plunger, sometimes it might be necessary to call for the services of a professional plumber if the clog persists.
- Leaking toilet
- If your toilet is starting to leak around the base, it could mean that the wax seal has deteriorated. This could mean that you just need to get a new seal but it could also mean that you need to replace your toilet.
- Toilet’s water tank won’t turn off
- This happens after a flush when the water tank fills back up. The water shut–off is controlled by a float. As the water level rises the float rises and activates the shut–off. If your toilet doesn’t shut off after the tank is full it could be because the float assembly is malfunctioning.
Professional Toilet Installation
While it may seem simple enough to install a toilet, there’s actually a lot of hard, messy work that goes into it. If you’re ready to install a new toilet in your home or remodeled bathroom, give us a call today. Our expert Phoenix plumbers provide outstanding toilet installation services. If you’re interested in replacing your old toilet, we can also help with that. We can help you pick out a new toilet that will fit your bathroom and then install it for you. If you’re interested in installing a low–flow toilet in your home, our Phoenix plumbers have extensive experience with those models as well.
Fast Toilet Repair Services
When your toilet clogs or stops working, it can be a huge inconvenience. The toilets in our homes get a lot of use and are a critical necessity. If your toilet has stopped working, it’s time to call The Sunny Plumber Phoenix. We provide fast, honest and reliable toilet repairs in Phoenix. Our plumbers are highly trained and are always respectful of your property.
We will get to your home as quickly as possible, diagnose the problem and offer a competitively priced solution. No matter what kind of problem you have, from a simple clog to a leaking toilet, our trained plumbers can handle it. Give us a call today.