Drain and Sewer
Repiping and Pipe Replacement in Phoenix
The Sunny Plumber Phoenix is proud to offer complete repiping services throughout the Phoenix, AZ area. Our two main goals are to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied and that the quality of our workmanship meets your needs. The plumbing in your home is critical to your health and to your comfort.
That’s why we take such great care in our work and why we try to always respond as fast as possible to repair needs. Our Phoenix plumbers are highly trained and can work on every type of component in your plumbing system. Whether you need a single pipe replacement, or your whole home needs a re–piping service, we can do it. Give us a call today to talk with one of our friendly Phoenix, AZ plumbing professionals.
FREE Drain Clearing
Join the Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
When Should You Get Your House Re–piped?
If you’ve just moved into a new house, you may want to have the plumbing in the house inspected. Old plumbing in Phoenix is particularly vulnerable to leaks and cracks because of its age. Here are a few of the reasons why you may want to get repiping services from The Sunny Plumber Phoenix.
- Old piping is cracked or has leaks
- Piping is corroded
- Sediment or rust is in the pipes
- Pipes are clogged with mineral deposits
These are all very good reasons to replace the pipes in your home. Corrosion, rust, sediment and leaks can all wreak havoc on your plumbing system and can also increase your water bill. Water leaks in particular can be very damaging and costly.
Phoenix AZ Repiping Options
If you have an old home it may have galvanized pipes or copper pipes. Either way, there are a few options available to homeowners in the Phoenix who are interested in repiping services.
- There are a number of PVC pipes that can be used for plumbing your home. These plastic pipes are cheap and fairly flexible. However, they are vulnerable to cracking.
- Copper is the standard piping material for most homes. However, it has become extremely expensive. In colder climates it can also freeze. Fortunately, in Arizona we don’t have to worry about that.
- PEX is a fairly new type of piping material that is becoming more popular. It is environmentally friendly, flexible and provides better insulation. However, it is vulnerable to sunlight so it has to either be buried or installed in dark areas. But it doesn’t need to be joined: it can just bend around corners. This makes it faster and easier to install. It also doesn’t corrode.
Repiping Services in Phoenix
Repiping your home is a huge task. It requires years of experience and training in order to properly remove the old pipe and replace it with new pipe. That’s why you should call The Sunny Plumber Phoenix when you’re ready to re–pipe your home. Repiping in Phoenix is also a great way to potentially increase the value of your home.
Removing the old, corroded or leaking pipes from your property and installing new pipes could be very attractive to potential buyers. But more than that, it will improve your comfort in your home. You won’t have rust–colored water flowing out of your faucets. Your appliances will most likely work better as well. If your old pipes were leaking, you might even cut back on the amount of water that you use each month as well.
The Phoenix plumbers at The Sunny Plumber Phoenix are highly trained and have years of experience working with piping materials of all kinds. No matter how old your house is, our plumbers can get in there and quickly remove your old pipes. We’ll install new ones that will bring clean, fresh water into your home. Give us a call today to learn more.
Providing Plumbing Services in the Greater Phoenix Area.