Drain and Sewer
Scour Jet Service by The Sunny Plumber Phoenix
The Sunny Plumber provides Scour Jet services in Phoenix, AZ. Many of us don’t realize just how much abuse our drains and sewer lines take. Every day your plumbing system delivers and disposes of many gallons of water and waste. Over time, your drains and sewer lines can become clogged or blocked by grease, food and other waste. When this happens, your sinks, showers, toilets and other appliances and fixtures will stop draining properly. This can be a huge problem for many homeowners. When that happens, make sure that you call the expert plumbers at The Sunny Plumber.
Join The Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
What Is Scour Jet Technology?
When your sewer system or drains get clogged there are a number of things that you can do to release that clog. You can use chemicals to dissolve it; you can use a metal snake to pull it out. The Scour Jet is another way to remove clogs from your drains and sewer lines. It produces a high pressure stream of water that blasts away blockages from paper, food, grease, hair and fat. It leaves your drains sparkling clean.
The Scour Jet is a long flexible pipe that our plumbers run into the plumbing system of your home. It removes all kinds of debris from the pipes. It’s safe for all different types of plumbing!
Common Drain Clogs in Phoenix
Here at The Sunny Plumber Phoenix, we’ve responded to countless calls for drain cleaning and repair service in Phoenix. Our professional Phoenix plumbers have seen a lot of different types of drain clogs. Here are a few of the most common.
- Tree roots
- By far, the most common cause of a drain, water or sewer line clog are tree roots. Over time, your tree’s roots will look for water by wedging themselves into your pipes through the joints.
- Grease and fat
- A common by–product of cooking is fat and grease. When it gets washed down your kitchen sink it is normally still warm and in liquid form. As it gets into your drains and sewer system it cools and hardens. This can form a sticky barrier that other waste and debris stick to.
- Hair and soap scum
- These types of clogs normally come from your shower, bathroom sink and clothes washing machine. If you have hard water, soap scum is especially troublesome.
- Mineral deposits
- If you have hard water, mineral deposits can start to build up inside your drains and sewer pipes.
These are just a few of the many different types of clogs that can start to form in your drains. If you suspect that your drains need Scour Jet cleaning, call The Sunny Plumber Phoenix today.
Scour Jet Cleaning in Phoenix
Over time, everything starts to break down—that includes your drains and sewer lines. If you start to notice that your drains are slowing down and they’re not working as well as they used to, it might be time for a Scour Jet cleaning.
Regular Scour Jet cleaning in Phoenix is a great way to keep your drains and sewer lines working like new. Regular maintenance can help remove small blockages before they turn into major ones.
If you start to notice that more than one of your drains isn’t working well, this is most likely a sign that the blockage is further down in your sewer line. At this point, it’s likely necessary for you to call The Sunny Plumber Phoenix for some Scour Jet cleaning services for your Phoenix home. Give us a call today to learn more about the Scour Jet equipment and how we can keep your home’s drains and sewer lines working well.
Providing Plumbing Services in the Greater Phoenix Area.