What is one part of your home that you really don’t want to be without? You might first think about hot water or cool air from your air conditioner, but take a moment to think about what life would be like without your toilet. It is likely that things would be much less convenient and much more … smelly … if you had to switch over to an outhouse again.
If there is a problem with your toilet, the reality is that you will need to get it fixed as soon as possible for the sake of your home function and your health too. To do that effectively and safely, you’ll need a professional plumber in Phoenix to provide those services. Here is how you know when you should contact us for help:
5 Signs That Your Toilet Needs Professional Help
Whether it is something like removing a particularly stubborn clog or fixing a leak in your toilet’s tank, you should always turn to a pro to get your toilet back into working order. Here are the signs to watch for that will let you know it is time to contact us:
- The toilet clogs constantly. Toilet clogs happen to all of us; that’s why plungers are around. But they shouldn’t be a daily part of your life. If your toilet clogs once a day or more, or even more than once a week, it means there is something up.
- You hear odd noises when you flush. Aside from the rush of water down the drain and maybe a slight gurgle for effect, your toilet isn’t supposed to make other noises. If instead, you hear loud gurgling or sucking noises when you flush this appliance, it might indicate issues with the vents or a problem with the toilet drain.
- The toilet never seems to stop running. You flushed the toilet an hour ago but it is still running. If this sounds familiar, then you need to schedule a repair service for your toilet. A toilet that never seems to stop running is one that has developed a leak that needs to be addressed ASAP.
- Flushing is a hassle. Do you try to flush your toilet and it takes two or three attempts to get the process going? Maybe the handle is loose or simply doesn’t have any response when you go to press it. This is due to an issue in your toilet tank with a disconnected or broken part that can be fixed with professional help.
- You notice rusty parts in the tank. If you start having problems with your toilet, make sure to take a look in your toilet tank to check for rusty or worn-out parts. All too often a part in the tank that needs to be replaced is the culprit of toilet troubles. Thankfully, we can help get these parts replaced and get your toilet back into working order again.
When your toilet starts to shows signs of an issue, don’t think you have to struggle with resolving it yourself. Instead, reach out to the highest quality plumbers in the industry at The Sunny Plumber Phoenix.
Contact us to schedule your plumbing repairs today. We are always Bright and Shiny and won’t show our Hiney.