All of the drains in your home eventually connect to one big pipe called your sewer drain. This drain gets a ton of use every single day because it has to handle every gallon of your waste water. However, in most homes this sewer drain is buried under the property which means that it is difficult to tell when it is having problems. However, there are a few signs that you can look for which could indicate that you need Phoenix sewer repair.
Give us a call here at The Sunny Plumber if you’re having any plumbing issues and need service.
3 Phoenix Sewer Repair Signs
Keep an eye out for any of the following signs that could mean that you need to call for Phoenix sewer repair services.
- Soggy or raised patches – If your sewer line is leaking then it means that a lot of water is getting distributed under your yard. If you notice soggy patches of ground or raised patches it could mean that there is a sewer leak under your yard.
- Unusually lush patches of ground – Also, if lots of water is in your ground it means that the plant life will start to flourish. If you see patches of grass or plants that are growing unusually fast or vibrantly it could mean that they have found access to a new source of water: your sewer line.
- Sewer odor – Obviously, the water that is traveling through your sewer line is not pleasant smelling. If you smell sewer odors around your property it might mean that the source of those odors is your leaking sewer line.
- Clogged drains – As we mentioned above, all of your drains connect to your sewer line. If multiple drains are clogging it could mean that you have a serious clog further down in your sewer pipe. While this might not mean that you need to repair the pipe, it likely means that you need to call for clog removal from a professional plumber.
- Tree roots – Surprisingly, tree roots are a very common cause of sewer line problems. They can wedge their way into your sewer pipe through the joints and cause tremendous damage to your pipe.
If you need Phoenix sewer repair just give us a call here at The Sunny Plumber.